- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Bespoke Fireplace Designs collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bespoke Fireplace Designs with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Make an enquiry online via the ‘Contact Us’ page
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enquiry, order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Request Feedback and Customer Reviews
How do we store your data?
Bespoke Fireplace Designs securely stores your data at C29 Kestrel Court, Harbour Road, Portishead BS20 7AN.
Bespoke Fireplace Designs will keep your personal identification data for 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removal from all computer systems and paperwork shredded and disposed.
Bespoke Fireplace Designs would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
You have the right at any time to stop Bespoke Fireplace Designs from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Bespoke Fireplace Designs would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Bespoke Fireplace Designs for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bespoke Fireplace Designs correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bespoke Fireplace Designs to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bespoke Fireplace Designs erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bespoke Fireplace Designs restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bespoke Fireplace Designs’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bespoke Fireplace Designs transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any
of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Call us at: 0845 615 6518
Or write to us: Unit C29 Kestrel Court, Harbour Road, Portishead, North Somerset, BS20 7AN
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Delivering you video content from third party providers
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Analytics – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- Cookie Consent – Our Company uses these cookies to remember your preferences regarding what other cookies you allow us to store on your device.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: 0845 615 6518
Or write to us at: Unit C29 Kestrel Court, Harbour Road, Portishead, North Somerset, BS20 7AN
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Back to Bespoke Fireplace Designs